Re: [libmicrohttpd] Is the "digest_auth_example.c" example working on Fi

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Is the "digest_auth_example.c" example working on Firefox?
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 14:39:25 +0100

My best guess is that it could be a case of character set missmatch
(i.e. UTF-8 vs. ISOxxxx).  You should check which charset you're using
to encode passphrases in your code and what charset FF used to send the
password (in particular use Wireshark or some other network capture tool
to look at the exact data being exchanged), and see if converting fixes
the issue.  At least that seems to me to be the most likely candidate
for the cause.  If you find out what happens, please let us know!

Happy hacking!

Christian