Re: [libmicrohttpd] Question on Async support

From: Santos Das
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Question on Async support
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 00:54:09 +0530

Hi,

What is the plan of supporting http2 for MHD?

I saw this project and the comments. Can you please comment ?. The libcurl supports http2 with 3rd party nghttp2. So, wondering what is the similar support for MHD ? Is there any recommended project for the same ?

https://github.com/maru/libmicrohttpd-http2

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libmicrohttpd/2016-08/msg00032.html

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 11:59 PM Christian Grothoff <address@hidden> wrote:
On 08/24/2018 08:05 PM, Santos Das wrote:
> Thank you once again for the prompt reply.
>
> I have few more questions. Are you aware of any project which has
> integrated libmicrohttpd along with libcurl without losing any
> functionality of MHD ? I really want to run in the single threaded model
> as I mentioned above.

GNUnet and GNU Taler (in Twister) do this for implementing an http
proxy, basically HTTP server via MHD, then libcurl for the HTTP client:

https://git.taler.net/twister.git/

I don't see why you think integrating with libcurl would result in a
loss of functionality.