libqtlua-list

[Libqtlua-list] Anybody here?

From: Mark Stanton
Subject: [Libqtlua-list] Anybody here?
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 18:42:58 -0000

Although this looks like exactly what I want, there doesn't seem to be
very much action around. Not a wide audience?

I'm having some surprising compilation errors in my C++ app.
To prevent lots of Qtluaqthashproxy.hh errors centred around "String"
I've manually included QtString, which seems a bit odd.
Now trying to create a plugin interface is barfing for lack of
eclaring the interface, but I'm following the example in the source
code. Should it just work "out of the box"?

Regards
Mark