libqtlua-list

[Libqtlua-list] Ok, I have a new question

From: Mark Stanton
Subject: [Libqtlua-list] Ok, I have a new question
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 21:02:25 -0000

False starts, sorry.

My new question is this. We want to use Lua to be able to process
script files for a C++, Qt based, application, MuseScore.
The idea is that (not very technical) used can write scripts that
affect musical scores, which is what MuseScore is designed to allow
people to produce and manipulate.

So, I don't need a single line interpreter, which is what qtluaconsole
seems to be, I need something that people can write whole scripts
with. That they can save and load scripts with, and that will execute
those scripts to affect the display objects of the application.

Any suggestions for where I should look and what I'll need would be
very gratefully accepted.

Many thanks,
Mark