libqtlua-list

[Libqtlua-list] How qtlua register Qt's classes?

From: Li
Subject: [Libqtlua-list] How qtlua register Qt's classes?
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 04:18:01 +0800

I just compile it in Windows 7
QtLua 2.0 (using Qt 5.4.1 and Lua 5.1.4)
I use cmake-gui to configure this project

>>window=qt.new_qobject(qt.meta.QWidget)
It give me an error
error: [string ""]:1: QtLua::ValueBase:The value contains a null 'QtLua::UserData' reference.

>>list(qt.meta)
It says that qt.meta has no QWidget and any other QObject derived classes.
However, in my Ubuntu, it does.

I just check tools/qtlua/qtlua.cc
found that it doesn't register any classes.
I want to know where can I find those code for register work.

Thanks