libqtlua-list

[Libqtlua-list] QtLua with Qt 5.0.2 for windows

From: Mrunali . Tandel-TRN
Subject: [Libqtlua-list] QtLua with Qt 5.0.2 for windows
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 11:10:31 +0000

Hi,
    Currently, I am working on a scripting based project, for which, I am planning to use Lua on Qt Framework. I am using Windows system and having Qt 5.0.2 framework in my system. I am trying to install libqtlua 2.0 with the help of Lua 5.2 and MinGW 6.6 compiler(with MSYS 1.0 installed separately).
    The problem I am facing is, when I try to execute the command make(as stated in README document), it generates all necessary .cpp files and built the dependencies. But after this step, when it tries to link CXX shared library libqtlua.dll, it generate errors stating the undefined reference.
    I wanted to know the exact steps to install libqtlua 2.0 on Windows platform. Am I following the correct steps? Or missing something or the other? Which version of MinGW compiler would be appropriate to use?
--MT

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.