libreboot

[Libreboot] T400 advise

From: Niels . vanDijkhuizen
Subject: [Libreboot] T400 advise
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 21:08:49 +0200

Hi,

I read there is support for the T400 in Libreboot, so I ordered a
programming clip and a BeagleBone. After further reading I saw that
high-resolution displays may fail (I have a 1440x900 LCD).

Since it's quite some work to take the machine apart, I wondered whether I
should better wait until there is more support. If I can help to improve
support for the T400, what would be nice too.

Cheers,
Niels