libreboot

[Libreboot] Could someone please help me unbrick?

From: Albin
Subject: [Libreboot] Could someone please help me unbrick?
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 19:48:18 +0100

Dear libreboot users,

I'm in the unfortunate situation of sitting with two bricked T60 and one
macbook2,1 since more than a year. I have the required unbricking
equipment: a BeagleBone Black (rev. c), a pomona 5250 clip and cables. I
just can't figure out how to attach the wires.

I know there is a table on "How to program an SPI flash chip with the
BeagleBone Black" (http://libreboot.org/docs/install/bbb_setup.html) but
I simply don't understand it. It's not at all clear to me what should be
connected to what.

Could someone please explain this to me, improve the current
documentation or even provide a link to documentation elsewhere?

I'd *really* appreciate help with this. One of the computers is for a
family member this Grav-Mas.

Cheers!

Albin