libreboot

[Libreboot] X200 with base

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: [Libreboot] X200 with base
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 13:50:40 -0500

I'm considering turning my librebooted X200 into my main machine. For
that I want to purchase a so-called Ultrabase (don't know what's so
"ultra" about it). My goal is to:

    * Have a secondary HDD in the base for backups.

    * Connect to an external display.

Does anyone have experience with this setup? Specifically, has anyone
driven an external display from a librebooted X200, through a base to a
display? If so, what kind of display resolutions work? What type of
connection is required?