libreboot

Re: [Libreboot] Libreplanet keynote questions

From: Daniel Tarrero
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] Libreplanet keynote questions
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 12:22:33 +0200

oh, i feel like falling into the rabbit's hive again 8)

No, srry, i dont know about that 'ro' firmware yet :(

"""
i remember some people that have done interesting research
about that stuff inside SD's, back to the 2013 in the CCC:
http://bunniefoo.com/bunnie/sdcard-30c3-pub.pdf

Flashing tools and binaries from china manufacturers :S
Clones, fakes, and some interesting notes about chips and inner's.
"""

I'll be glad to exchange information about this. Maybe its not the right
mailing list for that; we also should re-subject the thread maybe to
something like "SD firmware/nightmare" =)

regards,