libreboot

Re: [Libreboot] new T400 beta ROMs for testing

From: Marcel Maci
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] new T400 beta ROMs for testing
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 01:30:47 +0200

Hi Leah
I flashed version experimental-96-g196d903 on my T400 and the results are very
positive. I get:
- no grub but graphical screen which is smaller than the display, no mouse
- since I have encrypted disk I have then to switch to the text console to
enter the passphrase
- after that the system continues booting and I get full resolution login
screen of Trisquel
- I can switch between lcd and external monitor and adjust the brightness -
everything works (which is great)!
Strangely, I noticed that my wifi doesn't work any more - but maybe that's
another problem and has nothing to do with the new version (?!)
I send you the cbmem -c file as an attachment.
Thx a lot - that's really good news for me!
Marcel

On Tue, 9 Aug 2016 23:00:36 +0100
Leah Rowe <address@hidden> wrote:

--