libreboot

Re: [Libreboot] new T400 beta ROMs for testing

From: Marcel Maci
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] new T400 beta ROMs for testing
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 00:16:40 +0200

Hi Leah and Persmule,
I think the Wifi was my fault: I forgot to change the MAC-address of the image
with ich9gen. I've made a new image with correct mac-address and now the wifi
works. The strange thing with the wrong MAC-address was that I could see my
wifi-networks but not connect to them. Ethernet-connection didn't work neither.
But anyway: now with the correct mac both (ethernet and wifi) work.
Another thing that changed with the new image: I get full resolution graphic
screen (1440x900) from the beginning.
Suspend doesn't work (as someone else reported) but I'll try a newer kernel
version.
I have two more questions:
1) since grub doesn't show up - how can I boot from usb / cd?
2) is Intel AMT / ME disabled (when i run cbmem -c it says "AMT enabled"?!)
Thx and greetings,
Marcel

--
Marcel Maci