librefm-discuss

[Librefm-discuss] librefm in a public square in Milano

From: paride piccinini
Subject: [Librefm-discuss] librefm in a public square in Milano
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 11:53:01 +0100

Dear LibreFM,

We are a group of Italian designers (eng, arch, designer, botanist)..
We won a competition for the requalification of a very small square near Milano.
We have only few months to finish the project, realize it and open the public space before summer.
We proposed a system of public and outdoor speakers that are interactive (via wifi, laptop and smartphone) and that give to the users the possibility to load songs on a playlist ("as a public jukebox").
We thought to use a service as LFM, subscribing an annual account/agreement between the municipality and LFM(as a normal user, if possible).
Then a webmaster would develop an interface (API) to let the people interact with LFM(via the council public and free wifi network). The users should choose songs and add them on a playlist, check the current playlist.
The purpose is absolutely non-commercial, but educational, public and cultural.
Obviously it would be a great advertising also for you, and a new idea for public space in Italy.

Do you have API?
Do you think this project will be possible with your provider service?
Do you allow public uses of a public account of LFM?
There is an LFMoffice in Italy to speak with?

I would appreciate a detailed answer from you,
Thank you,

eng. Paride Piccinini