libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] Next meetup?

From: Bob Jonkman
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] Next meetup?
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 18:26:30 -0400

Are we still on for tonight? I see no familiar faces at the Fox, but maybe I have prosopagnosia...

--Bob

Rudolf <address@hidden> wrote:
updated the wiki: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibrePlanet_Ontario#Next_Meeting

Rudolf

On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 1:10 PM, Sergio Durigan Junior <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sunday, October 12 2014, Rudolf wrote:

> 20th of October possibly works for me. The location will be another coffee
> place or did we decide on a bar?

I think we decided to meet at The Fox: A Firkin pub this time, and The
Duke of Kent next time.

> There's also an A&W that isn't too busy and has WiFi though it's kinda
> gross because of the whiff of cheap burgers in the air.

I would vote for a place that doesn't have wifi :-P.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 0x65FC5E36