libreplanet-ca-on

[lp-ca-on] Next steps

From: Sergio Durigan Junior
Subject: [lp-ca-on] Next steps
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 18:22:15 -0400

Heya,

So, Blaise kindly registered our domains (thanks, Blaise!), and I am
serving the DNS.  I guess it is time to start actually doing things...

The first question is: do you guys want me to install Wordpress on my
server, and serve it on our domain?  I mean: do we have content to put
there already?  I have been very busy this week (mostly because of my
FSOSS talk), so I don't have anything to put in our website yet.

The second question would be: I can start serving Jabber for our domain
as well.  Although this may be very soon to discuss this, I was
considering to make a "pre-offer" of Jabber accounts on FSOSS, so that
people could get a feeling of how it works, and maybe start finally
abandoning Google.  WDYT?

Other than that, I think it's good to start planning our next meeting,
but I will do that in another thread :-).

Cheers,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 0x65FC5E36