libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] January meetup?

From: Rudolf
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] January meetup?
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 17:47:01 -0500

Is January 20 a go for the meetup?

On Jan 3, 2015 5:15 PM, "Bob Jonkman" <address@hidden> wrote:

I'll be attending the GTALUG meeting again on 13 January. This month
it's about Community Building by Mike Hoye from Mozilla; especially
apropos since we're trying to build a community ourselves.
http://gtalug.org/meeting/2015-01/

So it seems that 20 January is the least undesirable date left. I'm
good with that. If anyone knows of a pub or restaurant with a back
room available to community groups (which are usually sports teams)
then that may be a good venue. If we're doing presentations then a
fairly quiet venue may be desirable.

- --Bob.