libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] Our next meeting (with Matt)

From: Stephen Paul Weber
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] Our next meeting (with Matt)
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 15:10:16 -0500

I talked with Matt today, and he liked the idea of meeting with us :-).
Actually, he told me he was going to meet with some guys from CC, and
asked me if we want to join them.  Of course I said yes :-).

I would like to attend this or the next lp-ca-on meeting generally. I missed the most recent one due to a scheduling conflict.

Depending on what time and where it is I might end up being a bit late, given that I have to haul in from KW, but I'd like to make the effort :)

--
Stephen Paul Weber, @singpolyma
See <http://singpolyma.net> for how I prefer to be contacted