libreplanet-ca-on

[lp-ca-on] Our next meeting (with Matt)

From: Sergio Durigan Junior
Subject: [lp-ca-on] Our next meeting (with Matt)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 18:08:51 -0500

Heya,

I talked with Matt today, and he liked the idea of meeting with us :-).
Actually, he told me he was going to meet with some guys from CC, and
asked me if we want to join them.  Of course I said yes :-).

Anyway, they still don't have a venue, but the date is Thursday,
February 19th, probably after 19h.  Matt asked me if I knew some Irish
pub with a pool table in Kensington, and I don't, so if anybody knows,
just let me know and we'll try to arrange the meeting there.

It won't be a presentation, but that doesn't mean we can't talk about
Free Software :-).  It would be really neat if everybody could attend!

Cheers,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 0x65FC5E36