libreplanet-ca-on

[lp-ca-on] March Mumble Meeting

From: Blaise Alleyne
Subject: [lp-ca-on] March Mumble Meeting
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 00:38:25 -0500

Okay, let's try again for a Mumble meeting this month. There was interest in
February, but we didn't nail down a date.

How about a poll?
https://framadate.org/J9kiJoUROjMvdtPI

I've put options up for 8pm or 9pm, Mon-Thurs on the last two weeks of the
month. This will be after the LibrePlanet conference, so in addition to
discussing LibrePlanet Ontario, we could also discuss the conference for those
who attend / watch the stream.