libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] Fw: [gnu.org #1158584] The path to free

From: Greg Knittl
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] Fw: [gnu.org #1158584] The path to free
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 17:15:00 -0400

Hi Leya,

You seem to be closer to Montréal than Toronto. You may also want to consider groups in Québec, especially if you are French speaking. This looks like a good starter link: http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2016/Canada/Montr%C3%A9al/FACIL and here's a link without special characters just in case https://facil.qc.ca/form_contact

Greg