Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Skype Replacement?

From: Ramana Kumar
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Skype Replacement?
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 14:31:12 +0100

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 2:23 PM, Rudolf <omouse@gmail.com> wrote:

We should form a project or task group for this and see which free software projects are actively working on this. I see some great ideas but without a roadmap and developers, not much will be accomplished.

Does LibrePlanet have the appropriate resources to start such a group with roadmap, developers, etc.?
I guess it probably would be better with its own website and stuff.
Would you like to be a developer on this Rudolf?

Having a bounty or something like kickstarter/crowd-funding setup may help make these ideas a reality

Do you know any services for kickstarting/crowd-funding we could use?
I know about kickstarter.com and pledgebank.com, but there may be something better.

-Rudolf