Re: [libreplanet-discuss] alternative to interlinked media server

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] alternative to interlinked media server
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 13:50:48 -0500

El 01/08/12 13:03, Niels G. W. Serup escribió:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:56:49 -0500
Quiliro Ordóñez <quiliro@congresolibre.org> wrote:

Hi.

Has anyone seen something to keep media files or links to those media
files in the way that pearltrees.com does?

It would be helpful if you could describe what pearltrees.com does. I
looked at their website, but I couldn't figure out what their product
was. The intro video on their front page is pretty buzzword-filled :-)

Thank you Neils for your response.

Pearltrees is a web based service that holds a database of files and the the links you create between them in a graphical way. It is not easy for me to explain. Please consider English is not my mother language. Perhaps Wikipedia gives a better description https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearltrees . If you have more questions I will be happy to answer. Thank you very much for your input. :-)

--
Saludos libres,

Quiliro Ordóñez
Presidente
Asociación de Software Libre del Ecuador - ASLE
Av de la Prensa N58-219 y Cristóbal Vaca de Castro
Quito, Ecuador
(593)2-253 5534
(593)2-340 1517
(593)8-454 8078