Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Lightning talks?

From: Brendan Kidwell
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Lightning talks?
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 19:17:32 -0400

Yutaka,

I'm sorry no one has replied with this info yet. If you didn't notice it
on your own yet, please see the conference schedule at this URL:
https://libreplanet.org/2015/program/grid-schedule.html . Lighting talk
sessions are in the first two non-plenary sessions on Saturday.

You can use this wiki page
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibrePlanet:Conference/2015/Lightning_Talks
to register yourself in a slot (or more than one slot maybe if you have
many topics).

I couldn't find either of these by searching for "Lightning Talks" in
the wiki's search form. The Lightning Talks page was mentioned in an FSF
mass mailing last week.

Brendan Kidwell
volunteer conference staff