[libreplanet-discuss] Fight Trademark with Libremark

From: Aurélien DESBRIÈRES
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Fight Trademark with Libremark
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 11:22:48 +0100

Hello LibrePlanet mates,

Recently I have created https://gitbull.org to create a fully free
solution in front the trouble of gitorious.

Then, the Software Freedom Conservancy contact me because we use *git*
in the name.

I understand their position and *hope* for a solution.

This point make me think that with trademark we are not Free As In
Freedom and so, we all need something more corresponding to our way of
think: Freedom.

Thank *LibreMark* Born \o/

http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibreMark

Now, we need lawyer improvement to make it powerfull and to protect our
freedom higher.

Thanks to all.

--
Aurelien Desbrieres