Re: [libreplanet-discuss] GNU pricing

From: Will Hill
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] GNU pricing
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 12:33:33 -0500

The Google translation case is also an interesting demonstration of community
gaming and astroturf.  I don't think the machine translation or anyone at
Google made those mistakes.  I think they came from bad actors who
concentrated their efforts on sore spots.  Because Google translation takes
feedback from users, people expect it to reflect community opinion but it
does not.