Re: [libreplanet-discuss] What makes a good community?

From: Andrés Muñiz Piniella
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] What makes a good community?
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 07:35:18 +0100

I cannot comment on the technical aspects of being a developer but as what I
promote at work with Project Juno and Stonewall this is a step in the right
direction.

She seems tolerant with DISCON 4. DISCON 5 I would ban directly from
participating. I would be a lot more tough on these things. There is no comment
on 'banter' and some of it can be toxic.

--
Richmond Makerlabs
Ham United Group