Re: [libreplanet-discuss] freedom problems in docker

From: Ali Abdul Ghani
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] freedom problems in docker
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 16:39:01 -0700

> I guess Docker is also the name of the organization behind that
yes its have organization in same name
but in this ttime  it gave up on their own container technology
and start it to use new container technology (run c ) from  Linux Foundation
have fun and be free
ali miracle

--
Emacs is the ground. We run around and act silly on top of it, and
when we die, may our remnants grace its ongoing incrementation.