Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Questions about Google+

From: felix_posselt
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Questions about Google+
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 06:17:31 +0200

Hi,

so i revived my ages old google account for you, that i never bothered deleting and as far as i can tell, from my short testing:

You can't really do anything without scripts, here is a little list:
 - getting access to you profile
 - post something on google+
 - upvote a post on google plus
 - open some links (some work though)
 - upload pictures
 - follow other profiles

I couldn't identify the kind of javascripts they were using.
Maybe later this day, when i have a bit more time.
On the subject of using it:
It might be useful to expand the reach of the fsf out of our own terrain into one, other people would use.
I wouldn't have foud the fsf myself without a youtube video, so yeah.