[libreplanet-discuss] join to uruk

From: Ali Abdul Ghani
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] join to uruk
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 04:10:09 -0700

hi
Uruk project is a free, collaborative and participatory project
contain free softwares and sub projects (as the definition of free
software)
Our Project Goals is:

•  Make free Projects to support free softwares community.
•  Make free gnu/Linux distribution To meet users need.
•  Support the weak languages in free softwares community.
•  Spread the free software philosophy In places where the free
softwares Philosophy is weak.
web site:
https://uruk.tuxfamily.org/
have fun and be free
ali miracle

--
Emacs is the ground. We run around and act silly on top of it, and
when we die, may our remnants grace its ongoing incrementation.