[libreplanet-discuss] What did you enjoy about LibrePlanet 2019?

From: Philip Durbin
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] What did you enjoy about LibrePlanet 2019?
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 18:34:30 -0400

This is just a friendly reminder that LibrePlanet 2019 feedback is due
tomorrow, April 8th. I just filled in the form myself and I thought I'd
share the positive things I had to say with the hopes that others would
share what they enjoyed as well. Here goes:

The people, the FSF open house, the talks, the hallway track, hanging out
at Scholar's, Deb being recognized, hanging out at Grendel's. It was all
great. Tarek Loubani's talk was moving.

I probably should have written more. I really enjoyed the visuals in the
Hackerspace Rancho Electrónico talk. I liked Shauna's "Governing the
software commons" talk and plan to watch it again. I liked the "Sharing
global opportunities for new developers in the Wikipedia community" talk by
Srishti Sethi. The DistrictBuilder talk was interesting for residents of
the US who are concerned about gerrymandering.

I enjoyed seeing familiar faces and meeting some people I'd only heard of
before.

What about you? Did you attend in person or online? What did you enjoy
about LibrePlanet 2019?

Thanks,

Phil
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Pdurbin