Re: [libreplanet-discuss] What did you enjoy about LibrePlanet 2019?

From: Quiliro Ordonez
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] What did you enjoy about LibrePlanet 2019?
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 13:58:02 -0700

El 2019-04-08 18:34, Taiidan@gmx.com escribió:
> Did the pur.idiots show up and peddle their fake "open source" firmware
> computers again?

I don't think it is necesary to insult them. Anyway, please explain why
you think they are fake.

> Any booths for honest companies like raptorcs vikings, minifree etc? or
> explanations about firmware and hardware freedom?

Why do you think these are legitimate and the others are not?

These are important issue for me. But if you insult them you do not
discredit them; you discredit yourself. So, explain what you think
without agresivity so we can also understand what you know.

Regards,
Quiliro
FSF LA