Re: [Lightning] jit_state _jit, re-entrancy

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Lightning] jit_state _jit, re-entrancy
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 07:17:51 +0100

Sandro Magi wrote:
Got it. Although I will probably declare:

#define _jit (*_jitp)

global to the source file instead of within the function body. Looking
at the source, this may require me to call jit_init to allocate the
jit_state structure, but I don't see where that is defined.

It's used like this:

#ifdef jit_init
static jit_state                        _jit = jit_init ();
#else
static jit_state                        _jit;
#endif

which becomes

#ifdef jit_init
  *_jitp = jit_init ();