[Lightning] Lightning assember

From: Marc Nieper-Wißkirchen
Subject: [Lightning] Lightning assember
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 08:50:42 +0000

Hi,

the directory ‘check’ of lightning's distribution contains an assembler ‘lightning.c’ for the lightning mnemonics. Is this assembler part an official tool of GNU lightning (I haven't found any documentation yet.)? Can one assume that it is stable?

(In case the answers are no, I would like to suggest to make it an official part of GNU lightning. Obviously, a lot of work has gone into writing the assembler and it would be a nice tool for compiler writers that could then target lightning assembly as an output option.)

Marc