rests

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: rests
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:11:56 +0200

address@hidden writes:
> What's happening with rests at the moment? r4 currently gives
> an r8, and r8 gives a classical r4 (a reflected r8).
>
> I didn't realise we had classical quarter rests - they're not
> documented (what's supposed to be the syntax?). Not that I'd
> want to use the nasty things - they're a PITA when reading
> music!

Your fonts are messed up. Clean, rebuild and enjoy.

BTW, I'm looking for a hi-res scan of a dynamic style 'z' from a
hand-engraved Edition Breitkopf solo part (which was the source for
the other characters), or perhaps any other 'z' that would match the
style of the new dynamic characters. Preferably scanned at 1200dpi or
more.