Re: rests

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: rests
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:12:04 +0200

It sounds as if you have some old font files on your computer.
Even with the new font installation scheme, you have to clean
old font files (at least as long as they are generated in
`kpsexpand \$VARTEXFONTS`, which is the default).

If you want to find all the font glyphs available in the
Feta font, take a look at the appendix of the reference
manual (unfortunately, the list is truncated in the HTML
version, look at the Postscript version to see the full list).
I don't know from the top of my head how to set the Rest
style property to get the classical r4 layout. I can't find
any documentation of the relevant values for this property
either, so I'm afraid the source code is the best documentation
for the moment.

    /Mats