CLA(O)P II

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: CLA(O)P II
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 02:14:05 +0200

The concert went well.
I talked to the composer and he agreed to include the score in lilypond as long as his name was maintained and as long as he kept the copyrights - that is people are not allowed to make changes to the score.

I think including CLA(O)P II is a Good Thing because it stress tests lilypond very well. This is also why I think that including only an excerpt from it is stupid.
I am not sure how the inclusion should be.
The raw lilypond file is 750k; gzip'ed 40k.
Alternatively one could include the generating c-file into lilypond.
Or perhaps we should just wait till I manage to redo it in scheme... :-)

-Rune