Compiling from CVS

From: Heikki Johannes Junes
Subject: Compiling from CVS
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 12:38:09 +0300 (EET DST)

Every now and then (not always) I remove the complete CVS directory tree
and try to compile lilypond from scratch. This time it did not work.

I have ~/.cvspass -file, so login was done automatically:

cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/home/lilypond co -P lilypond
cd lilypond
autoconf
./configure

The last command resulted in:

configuring in stepmake
running /bin/sh stepmake/bin/configure  --cache-file=.././config.cache
--srcdir=.
stepmake/bin/configure: stepmake/bin/configure: No such file or directory
configure: error: stepmake/bin/configure failed for stepmake

--
      Heikki Junes