Experimental windows release

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Experimental windows release
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 22:32:45 +0200

Hi List,

After fighting for a day with Cygwin's new setup code, I'm happy to
announce the first experimental windows release available for testing.

Download the new setup.exe from

    http://lilypond.org/cygwin/setup.exe

and in the 'Select packages' dialogue, select Exp(erimental) packages.
In section 'Publishing', lilypond-1.5.60.jcn1 should automatically be
selected.

There's also a documentation package, lilypond-doc.

Enjoy,
Jan.

Btw: Because lilypond for cygwin installs in it's own prefix, at
  /usr/lilypond-x.y.z, the doc gets installed in
  /usr/lilypond-x.y.z/share/doc/.  I'm considering to drop this
  'feature' so that a new package will have it's doc in
  /usr/share/doc/lilypond-x.y.z, where it belongs.