RhythmicStaff doesn't work with other Staffs

From: Deborah Lowrey
Subject: RhythmicStaff doesn't work with other Staffs
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 17:45:09 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Lilypond,

I have version 1.5.60.jcn1 with Windows ME...

I am doing a piano translation of La Mort D'Ase
(Grieg) in which uses a piano staff and below the
piano staff is a rhythmic staff for the pedals.

I can get the rhythmic staff to show, but the dots of
all the dotted notes are stuck on the top of each
notehead. But when testing and having just the
rhythmic staff in an .ly, everything including the
dots works perfect.
If I use \context Staff, the dots work, but not when
using \context RhythmicStaff. Any suggestions?

Deborah