Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: 1.5.66 for Windows [WAS: missing 1st note on 2nd part

From: Deborah Lowrey
Subject: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: 1.5.66 for Windows [WAS: missing 1st note on 2nd part of staff]
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 10:06:15 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Lilypond and Hi Jan,

Please, use me as the windows-guinea-pig. I have
programmer friends who like for me to help to find
bugs, 'cause they say I'm good at finding them. I find
it fun. And I enjoy using Lilypond and have some
friends who want to learn and most have Windows. So
it's all good.

The midi problem I figured out. It was the simple
equation of "long day and very tired" + "typing happy"
+ "not paying attention during editing" = "mistakes on
my part". Sorry! It was my fault.

But on a very POSITIVE note (pun included), the PS
output seems very improved. I made sure I had
downloaded the newest of everything and the PS looks
wonderful.

The missing note problem is fixed and I'm looking
forward to finishing Anitra's Dance (Grieg) today, so
I can submit it to Mutopia.

Thanks for all your help. And I still LOVE Lilypond!

Deborah