Re: Alternative to linewidth=-1

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: Alternative to linewidth=-1
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 01:07:10 +0200

Rune Zedeler wrote:

Perhaps this approach could be improved to let the following scores start right of the previous one instead of on the next line - so that one could get:

This notation is often used for codas in modern music.

Bah, this was a bad idea because it would f*ck up the vertical space in the system (I mean - the two scores should keep the same v-spacing).
But still I consider the rest of the idea good.

Btw, a wholy barline adding a small gap in the staff lines should also pop up on the todo-list...

-Rune