Re: 1.6 branch considered frozen.

From: Simon Bailey
Subject: Re: 1.6 branch considered frozen.
Date: 08 Oct 2002 23:38:08 +0200

On Mon, 2002-10-07 at 01:44, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> My plan is to have a shorter release cycle for 1.8. I think that the
> improvements in 1.7 of the input syntax should not be kept locked up
> in development releases too long, they're much too good :)

how much new syntax will we have to learn/change when porting to 1.8?
[just as a matter of interest]

and on a total aside: do you know a professor called dieter fensel? he
started here at the institute of informatics where i study about 5 weeks
ago [and uses a cs.uu.nl web addy]...

greetings,
simon.
--
Don't be irreplaceable, if you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.