LilyPond-dictionary and auto-completion

From: Heikki Johannes Junes
Subject: LilyPond-dictionary and auto-completion
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:17:32 +0200 (EET)

I found that for vim auto-completion works very easily in insert or
replace mode just by pressing <Ctrl-N> :

  :set dictionary-=~/.vim/lilypond.dict dictionary+=~/.vim/lilypond.dict
  :set complete-=k complete+=k

The only thing is that a dictionary-file "lilypond.dict" is needed. That
would contain a list of keywords, identifiers etc. The same dictionary
could be used both in Emacs- and vim-modes. The dictionary contains just
words, one per line, and could be maintained by very easily.

For emacs-mode I have to find out how to implement auto-completion and how
to input a list from a file not in lisp-format.

      Heikki Junes