Re: \time 2

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: \time 2
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 14:24:31 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 13 Dec 2002, Heikki Johannes Junes wrote:
> I'm quite new to scheme. For me (and maybe for an average user), page
>
> http://lilypond.org/development/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond-internals/TimeSignature.html
>
> is difficult to read since does not contain much information how to set
> all these properties.

Agreed.  This page is automatically created from information extracted
from annotations in the source code (scheme and c++).  Since these
annotations are usually short, the internals documentation is as well.
Maybe I should have written a section in the tutorial/refman when I added
mensural style time signatures long time ago, but I am a little bit
hesitating in writing documentation for things that are still broken.

Currently, for usage examples of TimeSignature, please have a look at
input/test/time.ly.  Of course, you are encouraged to write a section for
the tutorial/refman, if you like. :-)

Greetings,
Juergen