Re: \time 2

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: \time 2
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 14:33:24 +0100

The problem is that it's impossible to include an example of
all possible ways of using every property in the manual.
Did you read the section in the Tutorial on "Fine tuning a piece"?
Hopefully, it should be a general guide to how to find and set
different properties. Also, I strongly recommend the two collections
of examples on the web page, click on Documentation:Index and
follow the links to "All of the tips-and-tricks  input snippets"
and "The Regression Tests", respectively.

As soon as I get some hours off, I'll try to formulate an even
clearer introduction to the mysterious world of property settings
in Lilypond.

   /Mats