More deleting! input/test/ part 3

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: More deleting! input/test/ part 3
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 00:17:50 +0200

address@hidden writes:
> Continuing in my quest to make "ls input/test" display in a single
> screenful...  Yes, there's a lot of files this time, but most are very
> short.  Don't worry.  :)
>
> These are all (IMHO) pretty easy choices.  I've got more files for
> consideration for regression or deleting, but they might require a bit
> more thought, so I'll send them in part 4.
>

> follow-break.ly and key-clefs.ly are leftover from part 3.  for some
> reason, follow-break doesn't work, but when I copied lines from
> follow-break to follow-thread, the example worked in follow-thread.
> key-clefs is leftover because nobody knows who created that file.

The ones without comment may be deleted, as far as I'm concerned.

> perform-grace.ly

I guess this tests MIDI output in some way; maybe move to no-notation?

> perform-tie.ly

idem.

> rhythmic-staff.ly

delete

> script-abbreviations.ly
> script-chart.ly

covered by refman, but if you check the refman source, you'll notice
that these files are actually used for that.

> simple-slur-endings.ly

move to regression. (Jan?)

> slur-area.ly
> slur-attachment.ly
> slur-broken-cross-staff.ly
> slur-broken.ly
> slur-damping.ly

Jan?

> slur-dash.ly

I think this is a useful, as it shows dotted slurs.

> slur-positions.ly

Jan?

> tablature-hammer.ly

this seems useful; it shows how to fake hammer in tablature with
slurs.

> thumb.ly
> two-key.ly

see comment.