Re: Bug repository UPLOADED!

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: Bug repository UPLOADED!
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 16:42:08 +0200

On Monday 26 April 2004 16.32, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> > About priority: I like your suggestion, but I would like to add the
> > current "important" between normal and regression (& I realise that the
> > currently "critical" bugs should be placed there as well). Just so we
> > have two levels of normal bugs.
>
> Ok, the most `important' thing I wanted in was: regression.

The reason I haven't added it in, is that I don't fully understand the
difference between regression and critical.

Regression tests are, afaicu, important examples that show aspects of what
lilypond's output should look like. And there is already an official
regression/ directory (which, adequately, has different standards than normal
bug reports).

So: What is the real difference? When a bug is considered regression/, should
it be removed from lily-bugs cvs and added to lilypond/input/regression/ ?
(it feels that regression might be outside my scope of control as a
bug-meister)

Erik