Re: download page updated Was: Re: website source

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: download page updated Was: Re: website source
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 00:32:57 +0200

Pedro Kroger writes:

> * Jan Nieuwenhuizen (address@hidden) wrote:
>> In the newweb module in the software CVS tree.  Should be mentioned on
>> the website somewhere.
>
> I guess it's not. I've grep'd the web sources and it seems to have no
> reference to "newweb".

Arg.  It has been removed.

-<li>
- jazz up our website. It is available from CVS: run
- <pre>
-  cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/lilypond login
-  cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/lilypond co newweb
- </pre>

> I'm sending a patch to update the "download" page. BTW, I'm supposed
> to maintain the lilypond.org/download/ page. Should I keep sending
> patches or will I have write access to the website?

You should already have write access, can you try?  Problem is that
you currently need to notify Han-Wen or me to get it installed (from
CVS).  We may want to automate that with a cron job.

Jan.