a pack of packages

From: Pedro Kroger
Subject: a pack of packages
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 21:54:34 -0300

Hi,

I have been asking a few packagers to update their stable
packages. For instance, the latest FreeBSD package is 2.1.22 instead
of 2.2.1. The few I contacted said they would be happy to update as
soon as possible, given their limited time. that's just fine.

Should I nag^H^H^Hask them to package the unstable releases as well?
That would be just great, but since the 2.3 series is a lot
experimental, I don't know if they would/will care for packing
them. On a second thought, even if they don't pack them and distribute
on the net, I guess it'd good enough to know if the code compiles in
flavors and architectures other then debian and fedora. What do you
think?

Pedro