Re: Lilypond 2.2.4/2.3.6 released

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: Lilypond 2.2.4/2.3.6 released
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 18:00:25 +0200

On Sunday 04 July 2004 23.01, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> Version 2.2.4 is the next regular update of the stable branch. This
> release fixes a couple of minor bugs that have been reported recently.

Two critical bugs remain in 2.2 (partly my fault; I forgot to cvs commit the
first one to cvs):
1. crash-axis-group-engraver.ly (lilypond hangs)
and
2. custom-key-signatures.ly (which is a regression test)

Both have been fixed in 2.3 though.

Of the remaining bugs, two are a bit outstanding in my opinion:
disappearing-staff-lines and midi-grace.

And also, what is your opinion on volta-bracket-chords? I agree with Mats that
it would be nice if the Volta_engraver could be moved to the Score level.
Lots of people are having trouble with it.

Erik